Cowboy Heaven . . . .




A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked
 
"Well, I can think of one thing," the cowboy offered.
"On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota, 

I came upon a gang of bikers
who were threatening a young woman.
I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.

So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and 

smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out 
his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, 
back off or I'll kick the s#*t out of all of you!' "
 St. Peter was impressed. "When did this happen?"

"Couple of minutes ago."


Thanks Hal

Cowboy Heaven . . . . Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: petingi sadang
 
personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,