Birthdays Can Cause Work ~OR~ TV Stands Woodsterman Style


 OLD
NEW

Well, this top photo is a TV cabinet I made 25 years ago. 
It took four of us to get into the house because it's made of
solid oak. For my birthday I was told I could have the TV
of my choice (with in reason of course). I settled on this
48" Smart HDTV, and it was plenty because we sit about
10 feet away.  The two games Sunday were great!

I cut that cabinet in half and ended up with what you see
here. If you look closely you can see the original top is on
it. That top is solid oak 1 1/4 inches thick and made in a 
butcher block style. There's about 40 pieces 3/4 of and inch
thick all glued together ... AND HEAVY! I did not attach
the top this time so it can be moved in two pieces. There
are cleats that hold it in place. 

Thanks Mrs. Woodsterman! 

Birthdays Can Cause Work ~OR~ TV Stands Woodsterman Style Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: petingi sadang
 
personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,