Constitution Ride Across America New Hampshire Tour/Stop

Constitution Ride Across America 2010
August 15 through October 30

49 State Rallies
75 Days
13,000 Miles  
RSVP TO THE NEW HAMPSHIRE LEG OF THE TOUR HERE
Daren Gardner is a native Virginian, a Chesterfield small businessman, an American patriot, and a motorcycle enthusiast who is embarking on a Constitution Ride Across America. This ride began on August 15, 2010 when he left Richmond, Virginia and will end on October 30 when he arrives for his final rally in Washington, D.C. In Daren's own words, "I am a 50 year old small business owner, who loves God, my Family, my Country, and my Freedom. I have had to make a commitment, to either fight for our Freedom, or keep going and ignore the truth about what is happening in our country today, wondering can I make a difference. Last year, I did decide to commit to step up and dedicate my free time to make a difference. Well, as it has turned out, it has taken way more than my free time."A non-partisan project that began in the planning stages last November has grown into a significant event that is garnering a lot of attention across the country. Daren has gained the support of Congressman J. Randy Forbes who is also a bike enthusiast. More information about the ride is available on the website: www.craa2010.com
Daren will be delivering a copy of the U.S. Constitution to a local state representative on the capitol steps of the 48 contiguous states. Local patriot groups will be putting together the rallies in each state capital. He will travel over 13,000 miles in 75 days! He will be in our state capital on __August 19th 10:00am

Please Join us for this special event. Show your support for the Constitution and this great American. Guest speakers will also be taking the podium so come and listen to their positive messages. Let's give Daren the send off he needs to complete his fantastic journey across our nation.
Please contact me here: sheridan@sheridanfolger.com Jenn@JennCoffey.com

A rally is coming to our state capital city!!!
Date: August 19th 2010
Time: 10:00am
Location: Capitol Building
Contact Person, Phone, Email:
Sheridan@SheridanFolger.com
Jenn@JennCoffey.com

A word from Daren:
Like most of you, I would rather be going along with life as usual, but I have found that to be extremely difficult for the last two years.  I am a 50-year-old small business owner who loves God, my Family, my Country, and my Freedom.  In 2009, I committed to dedicate my free time to make a difference. Well, as it has turned out, it has taken way more than my free time and I would have it no other way.
       Because I love America and the Freedom it stands for, I cannot sit back and watch our citizens be mandated to accept changes that are in direct conflict with the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, and The Declaration of Independence.  So, I ask you, America, to support this “Constitution Ride Across America,” and come out and “Rally Up” when I ride into your state capital. -Daren  
************************************
FOLLOW DAREN ON HIS RIDE:
Twitter @ craa2010
http://www.craa2010.com/
Email: daren@craa2010.com

Tags: Constitution Ride Across America, Daren L. Gardner, Ride For Freedom, Sheridan Folger To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to Conservative Voices. Thanks!

Constitution Ride Across America New Hampshire Tour/Stop Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: petingi sadang
 
personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,